Miou Kids Knitwear Is Now Available At Hatched In Boston
Attention Bean-Towners – we’re delighted to announce that our children and baby knitwear is now available in Boston!
Hatched is a progressive children’s boutique located in the Jamaica Plain neighbourhood of Boston, MA. The name “Hatched” is an acronym that stands for:
- Having the largest and best selection of organic fiber clothing for children
- Always thinking about the health of our children and our planet
- Taking time to care for our customers
- Considering the impact of each purchase we make
- Helping our local economy by maintaining a shop front
- Eco-friendly, creative toys that encourage imagination and laughter
- Doing the right thing
We love this store! All of the products they are made by companies that are committed to using organic and eco-friendly materials, treating their workers well, and manufacturing their goods in a sustainable manner. (Hey, that sounds like us! ;-)
If you’re in Boston and live near the Jamaica Plains neighbourhood, we recommend you pay Hatched a visit. They carry beautiful stuff! And it always feels better buying something when you know your purchase is having a positive impact on the planet.
Thank you, Hatched, for carrying our line of knitwear!
Leave a comment